Elf Bar T600 Disposable 600 Puff
Unlike the Elf Bar 600, the new T600 introduces the use of the cotton filter for a feeling more similar to traditional cigarettes. The body is rounded and keeps the bright colors Elf Bar. The kit consists of a 500mAh battery and a 2ml preloaded pod with liquids with nicotine 20mg / ml (2%) nicotine salts or without nicotine (0%) . It supports a maximum of 600 puffs .
Elf Bar products disposable are a fantastic revolution in the world of vaping. The device it has a distinctive design and is available with a range of fantastic flavors that have been specifically designed and selected to give you a vaping sensation like on a traditional e-cigarette.
Pre-loaded and ready to vape, the Elf Bar T600 they do not require maintenance : just inhale and start vaping. The built-in battery LED light illuminates when inhaling and flashes to warn that the battery is running low.
When exhausted, see disposal directions on the package.
- Blue Razz Lemonade - Raspberry Lemonade
- Banana Milk - Banana with frozen milk cream
- Juicy Peach - Frozen peach pulp
- Mango - Frozen mango juice
- Mango Peach Watermelon - Mix of Mango, Peach and Frozen Watermelon
- Pineapple Peach Mango - Pineapple, Peach and Frozen Mango Mix
- Strawberry Ice Cream - Frozen Strawberry Creamy Ice Cream
- Kiwi Passion Fruit Guava - Kiwi , Guava and Frozen Passion Fruit
- Watermelon Lemon - Frozen Watermelon and Lemon
- Strawberry Kiwi - Frozen Strawberry and Kiwi
- Elegant single-use pre-filled system with slim body
- Cotton filters for a more cigarette-like feeling
- Compact design and pocket size for easy carrying
- Aromas with a unique flavor
- Integrated battery with up to 600 puffs
- Liquid preloaded with 2% or 0% nicotine
HOW TO USE THE VAPE PEN:
- Open the outer carton and remove the contents
- Tear off the foil pouch and remove the disposable device
- The LED light will flash when it is used up - at this point, dispose of the device safely
Consumption Tax (AAMS TAX)
The price of the products includes the AAMS tax on inhalation fluids updated to current levels.